Klik hier om je antwoord te annuleren.
9 augustus 2021
This review is meant to be lengthy, so I can explain everything in detail and hopefully contribute with my bit to society, especially if you live in Leiden.
Long story short: GO. SOMEWHERE. ELSE. Just anywhere. Please.
1. Since I registered with this insurance in late 2019 (only because I was offered a discount in the city hall of Leiden), I don't think I have EVER been helped as a customer by this insurance. Because that's all you are, if anything. A customer who has to pay by all means the monthly fee and the less you bother them the better.
2. I happened to be a customer during a unique event, A GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Do you know how much they guided me? Zero. Yeah, some colorful magazines that were a waste of paper and went directly to the papier bin. Apart from that, absolutely zero guidance, orientation. Nothing. They acted simply as a money collector because that's what they seem to be, exclusively.
3. During this global pandemic, where I am sure many people like me have been extremely vulnerable financially, I delayed the payment of 3 months, around 500 euros. They then redirected very quickly my debt to a third party, Arkel. They put 300 euros in interest on top of the amount. So I had to pay, during a global pandemic, 800 euros for a debt of 500 euros. The funny thing is that during all this issue, both ZZ and Arkel were unreachable (Covid) so every week the interest was getting bigger and bigger and piled up to this offensive markup amount.
To know that a HEALTH insurance has been the single most inflexible institution to provide payment alternatives during Covid is something I'll hardly forget.
4. I have gone, say, 3 times to the famous Winkel to Korevaarstraat. It has been POINTLESS. First, I went to the shop to address the missed payment, and they said: "It goes to Arkel. Nothing we can do". Zero empathy, flexibility, or options. As seen above, I ended up paying the markup amount miserably.
Also, I have been trying to know how and when to pay the Eigenrisico because that part seriously is a mess. I still don't know. As of today, I expect surprises.
Besides I never know on the website what I am paying, when or why. And last but not least, I am paying 40 euros of Top every month and they never tell me the benefits or where can I use it (psychotherapy? chiropractor? dental?). It's almost as if they just want to get the money and don't want me to ask deeper questions. I go to the Winkel so they can tell me to look up on the website. Fantastic.
I even remember to have told the worker to write down, please, where to look on the website. My Dutch is good enough but the website is not very usable. But no, it was too much of a bother and the winkel was empty. I believe the staff there are well-intended. However, I always had the feeling that they are told to dispatch quickly the customers who ask too much/in detail.
5. Contacting them by phone has been close to impossible during Covid. I learned their waiting music melody by memory. And they have a Twitter and they always promise you to call you back but that never happens. Atrocious means to contact them right when probably many customers have needed them the most.
6. Paying insurance in the Netherlands is something you have to do. You can have better luck or worse luck. As well as your electricity and gas provider, your telephone provider, the waste and sewerage tax, etc. But the feeling of being laughed at on your face every time you want to get something out of what you pay for is something I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. And that's the experience that ZZ submitted to my life.
I am counting the days until I can switch to another insurance provider on 1st January 2022. I am not especially excited about the new one (settled by my current employer), I am just thrilled that I will free myself from one of the worst decisions I made since I moved to the Netherlands.
I am not exaggerating to say that the only reason why I don't support the glorious local basketball team of Leiden is because they have their name. As soon as they change the sponsor, I'll go.
24 mei 2020
Goede zorgverzekering staat voor hun klanten altijd klaar
3 maart 2020
Geen toelichting gegeven
1 maart 2020
Welk rapportcijfer geef je in het algemeen aan deze verzekaar?
Kun je een oordeel geven over de volgende onderdelen?
service van de medewerkers